KOJIE-SAN SKIN LIGHTENING SOAP REVIEW!

HEY GUYS!

As you know, there are a lot of whitening products flashing out in the markets nowadays. And we are all looking for "the one" perfect product that would work for our skin, right? Just so you know, I've also been fishing out for a good whitening soap and I've tried a lot before already, some worked and others didn't. I'm fair-skinned already so I'm not sure if the difference is noticeable. lol.

And I'm particularly hooked with this product right now. Seems like its popularity is increasing so I wouldn't miss a chance to try it out! I know everyone is already familiar of kojic soaps, and the one that I'm trying to do a review about is the "KOJIE-SAN SKIN LIGHTENING SOAP" 


SO WHAT IS KOJC ACID?

Kojic acid inhibits and prevents the formation of tyrosine, which is an amino acid that’s needed to produce melanin. Melanin is the pigment that affects hair, skin, and eye color. Because it inhibits the production of melanin, kojic acid can have a lightening effect. Kojic acid is often used topically to treat a number of different cosmetic conditions and  as a skin-lightening agent.

BENEFITS:

1. Kojic’s acid primary use — and benefit — is to lighten visible sun damage, age spots, or scars. This can result in an anti-aging effect on the skin.

2.  It may help fight off several common types of bacterial strains even in small dilutions. This can help treat acne caused by bacteria in the skin.

3. It may be useful in treating fungal infections of the skin like yeast infections, candidiasis, and ringworm or athlete’s foot., if used regularly. 


SIDE EFFECTS:
1. It can manifest itself as redness, irritation, itchiness, rashes, swollen skin, or pain and discomfort. 
2. You should never use kojic acid on damaged or broken skin. because it can cause burning or itching sensations...
3. Over time, long-term use of kojic acid may make your skin more susceptible to sunburn. So always use sunscreen or wear protective clothing when going outside.




This is how the soap looks like.



PROS:
- affordable
-lightens skin
-lightens scars
-exfoliation effects
-smells good
-lathers quickly
-works well


CONS:
-a little bit drying
-burning effect
-melts easily




MY REVIEW:

I've used this product before for a couple of times already and it was really on and off coz' I keep switching brands over the course of years but then again I'm sticking to this one for good! WHY? Not only because its affordable, but it really does keep the work going. It keeps my skin lighter despite the harsh weather conditions, living in a tropical country, and trying to  maintain even skin tone and I'm telling you it was never easy! But Kojie-san helped me a lot although I could never really tell if i got whiter or what. I just love this product! lol. 

Anyhow, I've been using this product for over a year now i think and so far so good! It keeps my skin smooth but a little bit drying so I have to apply some lotion right after bath. It lathers a lot but melt easily that's why' I cut one bar into 3 pieces so I can save a lot! :) 


Overall, I like this product. It work well for my skin. It burns a little at first but its tolerable and will go away after getting used to it. It helps my skin exfoliate every other day. It lightens my mosquito scars a lot and heal wounds faster. I don't use it on face coz' it burns and itch and I have far enough sensitive face to deal with so I'm skipping it! And lastly, well, its really good! :)




WILL I BUY AGAIN?
YES! YES! YES!

The soap is available at all leading stores nationwide! 

RATE: 5 stars!


So let me know your Kojic experience too! It worked well for me and hoping to you as well! Just comment below and let's all be fair and feel beautiful inside and out! 

See you soon on my next blog!

LOVE,
JOG














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BENZAC (Benzoyl peroxide) SPOTS TREATMENT REVIEW!

DICKINSON'S ORIGINAL WITCH HAZEL TONER REVIEW!