GARNIER NIGHT RESTORE CREAM REVIEW


HEY GUYS! 


I've created a new blog for beauty products that I've been using all through the course of years. So yeah. If you can read between the lines, you can probably tell that this girl is indeed a beauty junk and your're so right about that! :)


Moving on.


So, the first product I'm going to review today is the new look of "GARNIER LIGHT COMPLETE NIGHT RESTORE CREAM". I was in awe when i found out that this cream had a new transformation! And yes, Garnier never failed to amaze me with such "eye-catching" packaging. (FUNFACT: I have a hawk's eye. You know what i mean! LOL )It's cuter than the previous one.



So here's how the package looks like. 
Here's the back label.



*WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?

GLC NIGHT RESTORE CREAM is a complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream which contains ingredients from natural origin. It's enriched with Pure Lemon Essence, Natural Peeling Fruit Extracts, and Long Dan Extracts with Vitamin C which promises you with :

- Dark Cell Exfoliation
- Reveal fresh and fairer skin in the morning

*RESULT:

Day after day, skin is fresh and fairer. Dark spots are reduced!

*DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Spread evenly on perfectly cleaned face and neck. Avoid delicate eye area.

*MY REVIEW:

╬ I have used this product before it had transformed. I have used it since last year i think and now I'm still using it. Why? Because it DOES give you it's promising effects! I apply it every night before i go to bed and wash it up in the morning. The trick works in the morning. I can actually tell the difference on my face. It brightened up a little bit and it does a mild peeling too which gets rid off of my acne scars. A little bit about me, as a teen, I've suffered severe acne. It's genetically from my dad. My 3 older siblings went through the same stage too. So how severe my acne you say? Like cystic acne, irritated acne-prone sensitive skin, fucking damn acne and you don't want me to elaborate it further! So yeah, back to the topic, it does had a mild peeling effect on my face which help shed off those ugly scars of forever. But make sure you won't scrub your face too much coz' it might get irritated and traumatized which can cause more acne to come. Ugh! This is endless! Believe me, I've done that and it's the worst thing i ever did. I learned from it.


*PROS:

- it absorbs really quick
- smell is mild
- it doesn't irritate (well, for my case. I don't know for some who have tried it. I have sensitive skin - acne prone skin but the product is immune to my face already. So, yeah!) 
- it promotes mild peeling effect
- brighten skin
- affordable (P99.00 @ Watsons) 

*CONS:

- none

*WILL YOU BUY IT AGAIN?

Definitely! Yes! i love it.

*WILL YOU RECOMMEND IT TO OTHER PEOPLE?

Why not? It's effective and affordable! For those people looking for an affordable, whitening, night cream with mild peeling effect, why don't you try GLC Night Restore Cream? Who knows? It might work for you too as well it does to me. But if you think it's too pricey and you're in the middle of arguing with your subconscious mind, then it's up to you! Still, I'm recommending this to anyone striving for new experience to beauty! 


Hope it helps!


Have a nice day sweeties!



Love,
JOGxxx









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BENZAC (Benzoyl peroxide) SPOTS TREATMENT REVIEW!

DICKINSON'S ORIGINAL WITCH HAZEL TONER REVIEW!

SKINMATE SHARK OIL REVIEW