BENZAC (Benzoyl peroxide) SPOTS TREATMENT REVIEW!

HI GUYS!

Its been a while since my last post on this blog!
Anyways, today's going to be another product review so let's get started!

So yes, as you have read on the title, we're going to talk about BENZAC!

---

 WHAT IS BENZAC AND HOW DOES IT WORK?

"BENZAC " is a topical gel used to treat acne. It contains the main active ingredient -
"Benzoyl peroxide" which is well-known as a medication to treat acne or pimples ranging from mild to severe conditions. It has a potent antibacterial properties which effectively kills acne-causing bacteria which has already multiplied to a thousand folds. It also reduces inflammations, dries up the pimples fast, and removes dead skin cells that are clogging your pores since this product is actually
"keratolytic" which means the product goes down deep to your pores, unclogging it thus giving it a peeling effect, removing small bumps, keratin cyst or even milia .

It  comes with 2 product strengths:
5%- moderate
10%- high

And I'm using the 5% gel.


this is google image



---

HOW T USE IT?

1. Squeeze a little amount from the tube.
2. Apply as a spot treatment to your pimple or acne.
3. Apply on scars as well to promote peeling effect thus lightening your scars.
4. Avoid eyes, nose, lips area for its stings (eyes) and gives off an itching sensation.
5. Use regularly or as needed until pimples subsides and dries up.


*NOTE: *
*Discontinue if the product is too sensitive for you to avoid further irritations and acne.*


PROS:
- small and handy
-has generous amount of BP
-dries up pimples fast
-no itchy feeling when 1st applied(on my case)
-peeling effect
-reduces scars and inflammation
-heals acne fast
-I think it lasts long(depending on how often you use it)

CONS
-a little pricey but affordable somehow
(Php 370-Php 380)

---


*PERSONAL REVIEW*

I've been using this product for over a month now (started Aug2019), and I must say this is BY FAR THE BEST PIMPLE REMOVER in the market out there! I have tried several pimple remover before, but this BENZAC product exceeds my expectation! I thought its going to have the same effects like the previous ones that I've used before like SOS or QUICKFX, but upon trying the product personally, its way better and a little faster that the others! My big pimples could dry up overnight and the next morning, it has pus on it already, a sign that the product goes down deep into my pores, and it'll soon heal up. Smaller pimples dries overnight as well. When applied first, I didn't feel any stingy effect, and the product is mild and friendly to my overly sensitive acne-prone skin. I apply it 2x a day- morning and night- together with my other products and they all were compatible to me. And when applied on pimple scars, it promotes a peeling effect which reduces and lightened up my scars, lifted away dead skin cells, and unclog my most problematic areas where keratin cysts and milias are growing. But then again, scars are very hard to remove and it takes up a lot of TIME and EFFORT and PATIENCE for it to heal, so I'm putting my trust into this product and definitely would add this one on my daily skin rituals! 


=======

RATE: 5/5

WILL I BUY IT AGAIN?
YES! 

HOW MUCH?
Price varies from each store. I bought mine for Php 380.00

WHERE TO BUY?
Its available to all leading stores and Watsons pharmacy nationwide.

DOES IT NEED PRESCRIPTION?
NO. You can buy it without any prescriptions.


MY VIDEO REVIEW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFG10ooUC78

--

SO that's it for today's review! I hope this product was helpful to anyone out there who's looking out for an effective pimple remover and I highly recommend it . Give it time and a chance to heal your skin just as what it did to mine. It does not work like magic so patience is a virtue. 

Never give up on your skin coz' that's the only thing that makes us happy- as women of course!
I am always with you throughout your battle and journey to a beautiful skin so you're not alone and we're all in this together, one step at a time!
Always remember to listen to your skin and stay beautiful!


Love,
JOG







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DICKINSON'S ORIGINAL WITCH HAZEL TONER REVIEW!

KOJIE-SAN SKIN LIGHTENING SOAP REVIEW!