S.O.S (Save our Skin) PIMPLE REMOVER REVIEW!

HEY GUYS!


Today, I'm gonna review a product that I've used before, unfortunately it didn't worked in the past since I have TOO MANY pimples, and my acne was really so severe at that time, so instead of helping it to get a little better, it was gradually getting worse every after use! It doesn't makes sense at all! But now, as I mentioned on my previous blog that I've been taking pills to cope up with my hormonal imbalance which was a great contributor to my acne problems- so my face feels a lot better than before yet a lot of scars are still visible and monthly pimples are still dominant at times.

So yes, to cut the story short, I've been looking for a really nice PIMPLE REMOVER in the market. I've been using the QUICK FX PIMPLE REMOVER for the past months, it was quite effective but I didn't like the fact that it gets empty quickly. And the price was a lil' bit higher than before- from P49-P59 now in the market! That's why I came across again with this pimple remover roll-on called "S.O.S. PIMPLE REMOVER CLINDAMYCIN PHOSPATE" and I vaguely remembered what it did for me in the past. All I could think right now is to have something that I can use for a longer time! And I found love again in this product the second time around!


WHAT IS SOS CLINDAMYCIN PHOSPHATE?

This medication is used to treat acne. It helps to decrease the number of acne lesions. Clindamycin is an antibiotic which works by stopping the growth of bacteria.


GENERAL INFORMATION:
Clindamycin phosphate topical gel, 1% is a topical antibiotic approved for the treatment of acne vulgaris. This drug belongs to the class of antibiotics known as lincosamides. By inhibiting bacteria protein synthesis at the ribosomal level (the site of protein synthesis), clindamycin is believed to kill bacteria associated with acne.
The term "acne vulgaris" refers to the more common form of acne, consisting of non-inflammatory and mildly inflammatory lesions. The more severe form of acne is characterized by the presence of nodules. Nearly 17 million people in the United States have acne, making it the most common skin disease. Although acne is not a serious health threat, severe acne can lead to disfiguring, permanent scarring, which can be upsetting for people who suffer from the disorder


This is how the roll-on looks like


HOW TO USE?

1. Just apply on the affected area avoiding eyes and lips. 
2. Use twice a day or as indicated in the leaflet.


TAKE NOTE!
Effects would vary from person to person in terms of severity cases.
So just trust in the process! :)



MY REVIEW:

So far, this product has been doing its job properly. I like how it works as an "instant pimple remover" far better than the one I have previously used, the "QUICK FX PIMPPLE REMOVER" which takes a longer time to heal plus it gets empty easily compared to the SOS roll-on which contain generous amount of liquid. It works perfectly for my pimple no matter how big or small it is, after every application, the effects are visible when I wake after an overnight application. 

Before, as I said, It didn't work for me when I was suffering from a very severe acne, it further irritates my skin after every application, but now, I had a chance to enjoy its potential benefits now that I have lesser pimples, better skin and acne free! I have a few scars though but anyway, so happy with how I look now. :)

PROS:

- nice packaging
- very light
- handy (can bring it anywhere!)
- cheap (P100 @ Watsons)
- effective pimple remover
- heals pimples overnight
- mild scent
- lightens scars


CONS:

NONE!



*But in the past, it really irritates my skin, burning sensation, peeling effects, several outbreaks, works a little, but making it worse! lol.*


CHECK OUT MY SOS VIDEO REVIEW!

RATE :  ðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸ 5/5
--

So there you have it! That's my honest review about SOS PIMPLE REMOVER! It may not have been a good friend in the past, but now, it's one of my trusted brands of pimple remover out there and I'm adding it in my daily rituals!  It has worked perfectly for my pimples, healing it after every application so as when i check it out the next morning, my face looks good as new! I love it and will repurchase it again! :)


"Always listen to your skin, never give up, and stay beautiful! Because storms are temporary, and rainbows come out after the rain!"



LOVE,
JOG♥












Comments

  1. Can I buy it w/o prescription?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i bought mine at lazada with out prescription. got it today actually . this is my first time using it. i hope it works on my skin :)

      Delete
  2. can i use it after applying toner? and it is exfoliating? because im using maxi peel micro-exfoliant cream. just in case, im going to discontinue using maxi peel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it safe to use for preggy mommies out there?

      Delete
    2. Is it safe to use for preggy mommies out there?

      Delete
    3. Hi. I'm not a doctor so I'm not sure if its safe for pregnant women to use this product. Please ask your OB for expertise.

      Delete
  3. Kailangan ng reseta hinhanapan sa watsons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. yes. Some watsons stores and pharmacies ask for receipt po. But I can usually buy it pa w/o receipt.

      Delete
  4. panu ang pg apply mo? sa pimples lng ba?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. yes. I apply it directly sa pimples lng.

      Delete
  5. mawawala ba ang mga acne ko dito?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Yes. It can control pimples po. So if used regularly, it can lessen your acne po.

      Delete
  6. ito lang po ba isa or may set ito o package?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isa lng po siya. Pero may package naman po if you want to buy one box of SOS.

      Delete
  7. Hello po. Nakakatanggal din po ba ito ng mga darkspots??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. It can lighten a lityle lng po ung but not completely remove darkspots po.

      Delete
  8. Hello, Can I buy it without priscription?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. It depend po sa store kung makabili po kayu w/o prescription. In my case, nakakabili pa ako w/o prescription at watsons pharmacy.

      Delete
  9. my sabon po paba ang pwedeng gamitin or wala po yan lang ang iaaply sa face ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Depende kung anong sabon ang hiyang sa face mo sis. After using ur prefered soap for cleansing, you can apply this SOS if may pimple po kayu.

      Delete
  10. Hi ilang days po bgo mkita ang resulta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. You can see the results po overnight po. But still depends on ganu kalaki pimple nyo po.

      Delete
  11. I bought mine from Mercury Drug for Php 98. Simply grabbed one from their shelf and paid for it. They did not ask for any prescription.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nakakatanggal po b yan ng darkspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. For darkspots, it can lighten but very slow po. Better use some whitening product to counterpart the product.

      Delete
  13. Hi. Is this effective for small bumps and pimple marks?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi pwede ba gamitin ito with other products or under make up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Yes. Pd po gamitin anytime kahit under makeup. But much better w/o makeup po iapply para maabsorb po ng pimple ung gamot.

      Delete
  15. Hello, effective din po kaya sa blackheads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. The product is designed for healing of pimple. Not sure if effective sya sa blackhead.

      Delete
  16. How long can i use this product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. As long as you have pimples. You can use it as much as you want.

      Delete
  17. I just saw your review about sos, I just wanted to ask if I can use it po after putting eskinol and cream in my face

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BENZAC (Benzoyl peroxide) SPOTS TREATMENT REVIEW!

DICKINSON'S ORIGINAL WITCH HAZEL TONER REVIEW!

SKINMATE SHARK OIL REVIEW