DICKINSON'S ORIGINAL WITCH HAZEL TONER REVIEW!

HEY GUYS! 

Today, I'm gonna be doing another review of a produxt which has been my favorite ever since I started using it. So, let's skip the drama and start right away!

So, the product that I'm going to share is "DICKINSON'S ORIGINAL WITCH HAZEL TONER". It claims to be a pore perfecting toner, fragrance free, and gentle for the skin. It's 100% all natural exclusive formula which promises to gently cleanse and condition pores to maintain clear, smooth, and balanced skin without overdrying.

(I'm basically just writing down all the words written in the bottle though. Lol)


WHAT' IS THIS TONER ALL ABOUT?

This pore perfecting toner refreshes skin and refines pores, removing excess oil, dirt, and makeup residue without overdrying. Its 100% natural formula contains no added fragrance or dyes. Exclusive blend of Witch hazel plant extracts creates its signature botanical scent and makes it gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin everyday.


BENEFITS:

-tone spores
-removes and balances oil
-soothes and refreshes
- helps depuff

*dermatologist recommended!*


INGREDIENTS:

All natural distilled Witch Hazel w/ 14% natural grain alcohol and Witch Hazel extract


HOW TO USE?

1. Use daily after cleansing before putting any skin treatments
2. Moisten a cotton ball and apply to face and neck.
3. For best results, use morning and night for naturally soft and beautiful skin.



MY REVIEW:

TBH, I really love this product! Its one of my most trusted toner out there that's totally perfect for my overly sensitive acne prone skin! I've used several toners in the past but none of them worked for my skin, yes it can remove dirt and oil and other residues but on the other hand, it will also leave my skin either burned, scarred, and worst endless outbreaks! It was so horrible and my agony was severely prolonged! That's when I decided to go all natural this time ( even if organic really costs a lot)  and see how my skin would react with it.

And I was never wrong. I found my peace in this toner finally and I'm gonna stick to this one and add it to my daily rituals! I use it twice a day, morning and night. Religiously!

PROS:
-cute bottle
-gentle for the skin
-removes excess oil
-fragrance free
-tones my pores
-no outbreaks
-heals my pimples
-affordable

CONS:
NONE!


 This is how it looks like.
 (Front)

                                       Back


Rated it 5/5! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

It worked very well for my sensitive skin and will keep purchasing it! Its my miracle toner that had helped me a lot throughout my journey to clearer skin! I've been using it for several months already. And it sells out quickly as well! And sometimes out of stock for several weeks so I tend to buy the bottle whenever I'm halfway done with the first. So see? Many people are lining up for this! So, I hope it'll do well for you too if ever you decided to use WH! This product is availabe at Healthy Options! Feel free to comment below and let me know your story with this wondertomer! Till' next time!


Always remember to listen to your skin and be confident and never give up coz' if there's a will, there's always a way AND we are all beautiful no matter what they say! 


Yours truly,
JOG


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BENZAC (Benzoyl peroxide) SPOTS TREATMENT REVIEW!

KOJIE-SAN SKIN LIGHTENING SOAP REVIEW!