CELETEQUE HYDRATION MOISTURIZER REVIEW!

HEY GUYS!


  New post's up! Today, I'm gonna be doing a new product review which i recently used.
Let's get the ball rolling! I was looking for a good moisturizer for my sensitive skin and I came across with this product that I've known for years but never really tried it for the fear of acne breakouts in the past! But now, I came across it and was enticed because its labeled "Non-comedogenic" meaning it does not produce acne lesions and I was looking for these kinds of products now coz' I have overly sensitive skin and I don't wanna go back to my nightmares anymore now that I have recovered a lot! - so I'm very much careful about the products that I put on my face.

The product that I'm using is "CELETEQUE HYDRATION MOISTURIZER". It claims to have a unique hydrogel formulation that provides the skin with optimum hydration without the greasy after-feel and significantly improves skin moisture within 14 days of usage

Triple Moisturizing System contains Glycerin, Pro-Vitamin B5, and Aloe Vera to nourish, hydrate, and smoothen skin; works deep down to provide long-lasting relief from skin dryness; seals in moisture with Dimethicone; hydrogel formula won’t leave skin with a greasy feel; hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, clinically proven safe for sensitive skin

INGREDIENTS :
Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid


NOTE: Celeteque products has a LOT of variations! They have something for the acne, sunscreen, toners, hydration and moisturizer, scrubs, creams and even a travel kit product of this! I'm always confused every time I purchase one coz' I dunno which to choose! I'd love to try all of it! :)





                                            The packaging and the product looks like this.


PROS:

- elegant package
-affordable (P150)
-not greasy on face
-fragrance free
-non comdegenic (love it!)
-oil free
-gentle on skin
- no pimples on first use!
-gently moisturizes
-perfect for my skin!

CONS

-none!


MY REVIEW:


I LOVE IT! 


I was quite hesitant at first to try a new product because I'm always afraid and traumatized that if ever I used another new product on my face, it will cause me suffering again. But upon using this product for the first time, I never had a SINGLE pimple at all PLUS it gives my face the moisture it needed for the rest of the day! And it gives me that "glow" in the morning! It's not greasy and dry on my face and I love the simplicity of this product - alcohol free, no fragrance, gentle, and most of all non-comedogenic and its living up to its promise! i love using this product and it fits perfectly for my sensitive skin! It does not give me any irritations or other negativity! And will repurchase again this product and add it to my daily rituals! And I'm planning to purchase all their products one step at a time and give a review about it! :)


See you soon!
Rate: 5 stars!

Just comment below and let me know of your Celeteque experience as well.
I had a wonderful experience with it! Hope you'd feel the same way too!
Stay beautiful and believe that all problems indeed have a solution!



LOVE,
JOG











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BENZAC (Benzoyl peroxide) SPOTS TREATMENT REVIEW!

DICKINSON'S ORIGINAL WITCH HAZEL TONER REVIEW!

KOJIE-SAN SKIN LIGHTENING SOAP REVIEW!