SAFEGUARD FLORAL PINK WITH ALOE REVIEW!

HEY GUYS!

Miss me? lol.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020!!!

Anyway, for today, I'm going to make another product review of a soap that I'm sure everyone is quite familiar of already. It has been out ever since I was in elementary days up to now.
So yeah, let's get started!

The soap that I'm going to introduce today is none other than
SAFEGUARD FLORAL PINK WITH ALOE!
Yup, you heard it right!
It doesn't sound like a very promising soap but FYI, this soap is proven effective by PAMET or the Philippine Association of Medical Technology that is good for germ protection thus promoting family's health!

Now let's go deeper!

WHAT IS SAFEGUARD?

Its a widely known soap over the past decades and is proven effective even by FDA to give all normal skin types a guaranteed protection against all kinds of skin infection, body odor, acne, and some kinds of germs thus its far long promise of killing 99% of germs because of its antibacterial properties.

It comes with a clean, fresh and various scents that every family could enjoy. And it even contains some moisturizers to fight off skin dryness and irritations which is perfect for people who have sensitive skin. And Its available to all leading national and international stores worldwide.

So here's how it looks like: (photos from google)






PROS:

-smells good (floral scent)
-doesn't melt easily
-lathers quickly
-moisturizing (w/aloe)
-dries up pimples fast
-micro-exfoliates
-lightens scar (a little)
-not over-drying
-simple yet elegant
-gentle and skin friendly
-no pimple breakout!!!!
-removes excess oil on face
-affordable (Php 53.00)

CONS
(not much cons tho)

-sometimes face get stiff w/ white patches
(maybe  due to its drying properties)
but again, its not over drying
-but a little drying when used as a body soap
(so lotion is recommended)

You know what i mean? lol.


FOR VIDEO REVIEW:;
WATCH HERE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq9W_3SH_vE


--

MY SAFEGUARD EXPERIENCE:

I've known this soap ever since when i was a child and have been using it since way back in the past for my daily face and body wash, but then again, I never suffered from acne when i was in my elementary and highschool days so I didn't really mind at all and I wasn't very interested with beauty, makeup, and whitening at that time. lol.  But after HS days, that's where all the nightmares began. And until now, the battle with acne is not yet over. Oh com'n! It's 2020 already!!!

Anyway, going back to safeguard...I've never used this soap on my face when my acne began it seems like it was never effective for me at that time and everything was just so sensitive and lonely.
So i tried to be more EXTRA (been doing it for years tho sigh) careful about the soaps and products that I've been using on my face and I was thinking of like going back to the very first soap in my earliest memory- that's SAFEGUARD.  I always suffer from moderate chin acne every time my period comes. I could somehow manage one pimple but the next day it doubles up and it just keeps crawling up all the way to my cheeks! And hell it freaked me out of course! There's no way I'm gonna let it ruin my face that I've been maintaining for years! And I was reintroduce to this soap again which was readily available in our bathroom and luckily it was the 
SAFEGUARD FLORAL PINK WITH ALOE! My all time favorite safeguard variation because its pink- my favorite color. lol. 

I tried applying it on my face for 1 week straight. I'm on PMS days so my hormones are really wild and so as my pimples! The soap lathers quickly and just by touching it, you'll know that its a kind of soap that doesn't melt easily- probably it could last upto 6 months depending on how often you use it, but for my case, only on my face so I could enjoy it for a long time! Its affordable too, so its perfect for students and teenagers. And it comes with aloe which is widely known for its moisturizing properties, so the soap is not drying on my face but still I prefer to put a separate moisturizer after. The day after applying the soap, I noticed visible changes on my pimples, it dried SO fast and those pimples that were about to pop up were actually controlled! I was in awe! And as I kept using the soap, then one week passed, even before a week of experimenting it, my pimples are totally dry already! I couldn't be happier about it! How could SAFEGUARD work all along?! And I've been through a lot of soaps already but this one was indeed an unexpected holy grail for me! NO BREAKOUTS AT ALL! And my scars lightened up a bit and some of my milias(white hard pimple-like bumps) around my nose area were somehow unclog by Safeguard! It controlled my acne/pimples and I don't even know how Safeguard does it! I'm currently happy with this soap and adding this one on my daily rituals!

*But then again, we all have different skin types, it worked for me but it might not work for you.*
So try it, and see it for yourself! :)

RATE:
10/10!


FOR VIDEO REVIEW:;
WATCH HERE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq9W_3SH_vE

----
So there you have it guys! Its quite long, I knooooooowww!
I was just so happy that I found a soap that's perfect for my skin type, and I hope you guys too!
How's your safeguard experience? Let me know!
That's it for today guys! 

Always listen to your skin and you are beautiful! Remember that! :)
Love,
JOGx



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BENZAC (Benzoyl peroxide) SPOTS TREATMENT REVIEW!

DICKINSON'S ORIGINAL WITCH HAZEL TONER REVIEW!

SKINMATE SHARK OIL REVIEW