AZTEC INDIAN HEALING CLAY REVIEW!

Hey guys!

Today, I'm gonna be doing another review of the most hot and trending product nowadays. When I saw this ad on facebook once, I didn't hesistate to get my hands on it and see the results for myself!

I tried buying it online but it was too expensive so I just went to a physical store -Healthy Options in Cebu and the product was sold in a first come, first serve basis since the stocks are only limited and it went sold out by the time I got to the store! People are lining up to get this clay!  And I'm so glad I made it before they run out of stocks! And I'm badly itching to see how well it works on my face, my acne scars, and overall complexion!

So let's start!


WHAT'S AZTEC INDIAN HEALING CLAY?

They said this clay is made up of BENTONITE CLAY which was derived from a volcano's ash. It was the world's best clay due to its medicinal properties but most especially on how well it benefits the skin when applied directly. And some claimed they even take it internally for a whole new level of detoxifying effect!

Furthermore, people are hyped up on how such clay could really bring miracles on their face! And how promising the product was on detoxifying the face as well as their body. And how it feels like to PULSATE your entire face while wearing the mask on!


Features

  • World's most powerful facial
  • Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
  • Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products
  • Important Note: Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will prevent redness/drying
  • Important Note 2: Please read and follow all manufacturer directions before using. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes after use.
  • Use for acne and blemishes.Use it once per week


DIRECTIONS FOR USAGE:
In 5 easy steps.

1. Scoop a spoonful of clay and put in on a non-metallic bowl and stir with non-metallic spoon. (Plastic bowl and spoon is recommended coz' using metal could lessen the clay's ions and effectivity, they said.)

2. Next, add Apple Cider Vinegar or water and make a paste.

3. Apply evenly on the face.
 (avoiding eyes and lip area coz' you don't want them to pulsate, yes?) 

4. Leave it on for 15-20mins until it dries and gets hard. As it dries, you'll feel your face PULSATE and TIGHTEN UP, so it's hard to open your mouth nor smile. 

5. Wash face with lukewarm water. You may need to scrub it off a little as the clay really sticks up to your face  and it takes a while to remove it all completely.


Note: After rinsing the clay off, you'll notice that some parts of your face gets red but that's normal and will freshen up again after an 30mins to an hour.


SINCERE REVIEW:

It's my first time using it and I was really amaze at how light and clean I felt after I rinse all the clay away! And honestly, I felt a little weird when my face started to pulsate and it gets harder and tighter every minute. Nevertheless, my excitement pump me up to leave the clay for an hour on my first day!

Removing the clay took a while since it really sticks to my face and I have to scrub a little to remove it. And I could feel the smoothness of my face as the clay was rinse off! And a lighter feeling afterwards! 

Then I washed it off with cold water to close up the pores, my face was a little red but ir went away after an hour. I applied moisturizer as a daily ritual and used the clay 2x a week. It was my second day last night and I feel great after every use! Can't wait how it'll make miracles on my face!

BTW, I bought the clay at Healthy Options for only P525! And I hope they'll have more stocks when I finish my bottle.



This is how the bottle looks like.
I'm glad it's quite big!

Generous amount of clayyyy!!!


PROS:
- well package
-has generous amount of clay!
- smells good
-reasonable price
-smoothens face after use
-pulsating feeling


CONS
- Limited stock
-tightens when it dries
-takes a while to remove on face


OVERALL: I like this product and I will surely buy one again!

Here's my face upon applying the mask! Take a look at my face for the first time! 



My face pulsating!!!
Weird feeling ever!
Could not even smile!
Excuse my face though. Lol.


The mask gets tighter every minute.
And I look like a zombie!


My face a little red afterwards.


A feeling of achievement on the first use!
How's your experience with this mask too?

So, That's it for today guys! Hope you find this helpful to anyone who's trying to use this product too! Share your experience on the comments and let's 
get beautiful together!



Love, 
JOG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BENZAC (Benzoyl peroxide) SPOTS TREATMENT REVIEW!

DICKINSON'S ORIGINAL WITCH HAZEL TONER REVIEW!

SKINMATE SHARK OIL REVIEW