CETAPHIL ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP REVIEW

HEY GUYS!

It's good to be back after 3 years of not being active with my mini beauty blog. (Tbh, i already forgot that this blog actually exist and that i no longer remember how to log this in. Good thing it's just connected to my gmail account so i was able to retrieve it!) Actually, i just came across my gmail last night, deleting messages and saw some people commenting on a post that i made? So i check it out and to my surprise, there's a lot of responses on my blog about my review regarding "Skinmate Shark Oil^ and I was not expecting to be noticed at all! Anyway, to cut the long story short, I tried my best to answer your questions and hope that really helped.  :)


Going forward,  I'm going to put up another product review which i recently used a few months ago. And yes darlings, the acne battle is still on! I'm still not yet done with this curse even after I finish my chemical peel session with a dermatologist and several facial acne sessions, and daily rituals and yet recently discovered the root of this curse - hormonal imbalance. It's 2017! Gosh! And I'm still here stuck in the blackhole of my nightmare! When is this going to endddd???!!!! Whyyyyy!!!! T_T

Enough with the drama and just move forward and fight till' the end! 

So yes, I'm going to give a review about this soap "Cetaphil Antibacterial" Cleasing soap. Ever since i started the acne sessions, i was told not to wear make up anymore coz' it might be one factor that's irritating my skin due to its chemical components that are very "comedogenic" meaning "acne producing lesions". So i had no other choice but to give it up just for the benefit of my face and bring back my overall confidence. :(  I survive with no make up for 3 months now and I'm getting used to it somehow. And yes I'm so talkative and this is going nowhere so let's proceed!

Here's how it looks like:

So this is how the box looks like.
                 

And that's the soap/bar - the white one.

The product descriptuon

And the active ingredients.

 Pardon me coz' I don't wanna write all of these for now ( kinda lazy) so i guess the pictures will do the explanation.


WHY I BOUGHT THIS SOAP?

Because i can no longer use any soap that's on the market, any acne soap or whitening soap/moisturizing or whatever soap it is. I'm very strict already when it comes to the ingredients since this will trigger back my acne and make it even worse. I have to find soaps that are "non-comedogenic" again it means it won't clog up pores which will lead to formation of pimples then acne- and this was the only soap out there that says it's "non-comedogenic". Why?! It's the only soap out there! This is quite expensive actually but I got no choice! Bought it at Watsons for Php500+ and that's too much for a soap alone already! So yeah I bought it and i guess it wasn't bad at all. It does what it says and I like it somehow. It worked tbh.

EFFECTS:

 Upon first application, it lathers very quickly so yeah, it melts easily and the soap sticks on the soap container because it easily get softened when it gets wet. That's fine. I think its still going to last for a month or two.

It smells nice. Very gentle on my skin. Bubbles a lot. And moisturizes it after wash so my skin feels smooth and clean.

Active pimples dries up overnight. For some, it takes time but eventually gets smaller whenever i wash it. Maybe because of its antibacterial thinge. And that's something I'm really looking forward in a soap! To do its job and what it promises to be done!

I didn't have any outbreak trying this new product so i guess my skin loves this one so I'm sticking with this one!

No moisturizer needed. The soap does it for you.

So overall, i like the soap coz' its hypoallergenic, gentle enough for my sensitive skin, it goes with a moisturizing effect, and i got minimal breakouts thanks to this one!

To summarize:

PROS:

- It lathers very quickly
- bubbles, bubbles bubbles!
- gentle on my sensitive skin
- moisturizing effect
- heals pimples overnight
- no new breakouts
- smells very gentle
- antibacterial properties
- non comedogenic

COMS:

- its pricey (P500+)
- melts quickly
- sticks to the soap container



WILL I PURCHASE AGAIN?

YES.

Its pricey i know right but no choice!

It does its job which i really needed right now and all these years why i didin't knew of this soap! But still, my skin today still has a lot of active pimples, still fighting, and doing religiously all my rituals to control it as much as i can. And there's this soap! The heavens must have heard me! T_T

So that's it for today girls!
Listen to your skin more, keep fighting, it may take decades but never lose hope coz' there's always a rainbow after the rain! With or without a curse, you are beautiful no matter what they say!



Love,
JOG



Comments

  1. Hii.Im 16 and a boy and its currently summer in here so yea I can stay all day in the house.

    So I wanted to try this product since my Tita reccommended it to me and I wanna know po if it can cure acne since my face is full of acne and I have an oily type of face so I guess prone po talaga?

    I think this is just a part of maturity since Im still young but still I wanna lessen these and look good somehow.


    Should I buy and use this po?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Yes. You can try it. But still it depends kung mahiyang ung face mo sa soap. Just try it though and see it for yourself. Goodluck!

      Delete
  2. Hii.Im 16 and a boy and its currently summer in here so yea I can stay all day in the house.

    So I wanted to try this product since my Tita reccommended it to me and I wanna know po if it can cure acne since my face is full of acne and I have an oily type of face so I guess prone po talaga?

    I think this is just a part of maturity since Im still young but still I wanna lessen these and look good somehow.


    Should I buy and use this po?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BENZAC (Benzoyl peroxide) SPOTS TREATMENT REVIEW!

DICKINSON'S ORIGINAL WITCH HAZEL TONER REVIEW!

SKINMATE SHARK OIL REVIEW